On April 26, 1967 Reverend Monsignor Alexender M. Harvey, V.G. delegated by Archbishop Edward J. Hunkeler, D.D. consecrated the Altar of Sacrifice in the new St. Patrick Church inserting the relics of St. Aelidori (Martyr), St. Prosperi (Martyr), and St. Dorensini (Martyr). This was noted in our records by Reverend Charles M. Brink, pastor.


A look at the past . . .

     St. Patrick Parish was founded in 1873. The Irish families named the parish St. Patrick. The German Catholic families named the small cemetery immediately south of our Church for St. Joseph. Parishioners worshiped in the small, white frame church until 1954 when the space was no longer sufficient for the growth of the parish.

A look at today . . .

     The present Church was dedicated on April 30, 1967. Occupancy of the Church is 600 persons. There are over 1,500 families in St. Patrick Parish. 


     In 1949 the parish growth continued with the opening of St. Patrick School which was staffed by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth.

     From 1954 to 1967 Masses were offered in what is now our school lunchroom.

     The Sisters resided in the parish convent which in 2007 became our current Early Education Center.


    The present rectory provides housing for parish priests and serves as the parish office.

     A new St. Patrick Parish Center was built in 1992. The parish center hosts a variety of parish meetings and receptions, serves our youth for basketball and volleyball and physical education classes for our school. When the schedule permits, the center is available for rent for various functions.

Joomla Template by Joomla51.com